A new month demands a new theme at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap. This month, we’re sharing ideas for gluten-free summer-time meals.
This week, we’ve got some ideas for celebrating the 4th of July around a barbecue grill. Hope you’re enjoying the holiday today — relaxing with family and friends, cooking up some yummy gluten-free food, and watching spectacular fireworks. 🙂 For some patriotic party food ideas check out the Red, White, and Blue Pinterest board I created that’s perfect for celebrating Independence day.
And for those of you who will be standing around the barbecue grill today, here are some wonderful gluten-free ideas, menus and meals I found for you.
Gluten-Free Grilled BBQ Recipe Links:
- Balsamic Glazed Grilled Chicken (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Joyful Healthy Eats
- Grilled Citrus Honey Chicken (GF, DF, Paleo) @ Cook It Allergy Free
- Grilled Dessert Pizza (GF) @ Grill Girl
- Grilled Eggplant Parmigiana (GF) @ The Lemon Bowl
- Grilled Fruit Dessert (GF) @ Carol Fenster Cooks
- Grilled Gluten-Free Pizza (GF) @ Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Grilled Lemon Garlic Chicken (GF, DF, Paleo) @ My Gluten-Free Kitchen
- Grilled Stone Fruit Trifle (GF) @ Whole Foods Market
- Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushroons (GF, Vegan) @ Tasty Eats at Home
- Grilled Vegetable Enchiladas (GF) @ Cookin’ Canuck
- Karina’s Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) @ Gluten-Free Goddess
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – Grilled Chicken Fajitas, Corn and Black Bean Salad
Wednesday – Eating Out
Friday – Grilled Citrus Honey Chicken, Grilled Zucchini, Jasmine Rice
Saturday – leftovers
Sunday – Grilled Gluten-Free Pizza, Strawberry Spinach Salad
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.