At Celiac Family, we’re adding more Gluten-Free Summer Veggies to our Menu Plans this month.
The vegetables are really looking yummy right now. Whether from your garden, farmers’ market, or the grocery store, there’s plenty of perfectly ripe vegetables to add to your meals. That makes it a great time to increase the veggies (and all the nutrition and fiber that come with it) to your meals.
This week, we’re indulging in sweet corn. We like both the yellow and white corn at my house and we’ll prepare it in a variety of ways. Grilled, boiled, or steamed, I like them best cooked from fresh. So, I’m loading up this week and trying out some new recipes.
Gluten-Free Corn Recipe Links:
- Blueberry Corn Salad (GF, DF, Vegan) @ A Healthy Life for Me
- Corn and Avocado Salad (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Liv Gluten-Free
- Corn and Bacon Pasta (GF) @ Simply Gluten-Free
- Corn and Black Bean Salad (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Celiac Family
- Corn Fritter Casserole (GF, DF) @ Gluten Free Gigi
- Corn Pudding (GF, DF) @ Feed Me Phoebe
- Corn Salsa Quinoa Salad (GF, DF, Vegan) @ G-Free Laura
- Fresh Corn Cakes (GF) @ David Lebovitz
- Grilled Corn Salad (GF) @ Simply Recipes
- Summer Corn Pasta Salad (GF, DF, Vegan) @ Mind Body Green
- Sweet Corn Spoonbread (GF) @ Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Spaghetti and Meatballs, Tossed Green Salad
Tuesday – Fish Tacos, Corn and Black Bean Salad
Wednesday – Grilled Chicken, Blueberry Corn Salad
Thursday – Corn and Bacon Pasta
Friday – leftovers and Tropical Fruit Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
Saturday – Hamburgers, Grilled Potato Slices, Corn and Avocado Salad
Sunday – Lamb Chops, Quinoa with Broccoli and Mushrooms
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.