Hard to believe there is less than three weeks until Christmas! With Thanksgiving arriving so late this year, Christmas seems to be coming even faster than usual. Thank goodness for menu plans to make sure I don’t forget about healthy meals.
The Gluten-Free Menu Swap theme this week is Sweet Potatoes. Visit Lori at GlutenFreeWeek for the roundup of gluten-free menus. This week our family will be eating baked sweet potatoes topped with a little brown sugar and cinnamon. I may even add a few marshmallows to make the kids happy. We’ll also be having Sweet Potato Fries this week. Sweet Potato Casserole will have to wait until later this month…maybe for Christmas.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Roasted Turkey Breast, Baked Sweet Potatoes
Tuesday – Chicken Chili served over rice
Wednesday – Baked Chicken Nuggets, Sweet Potato Fries, Green Beans sautéed with bacon and garlic
Thursday – Pizza, Rainbow Apple Salad
Friday – Parmesan Tilapia with Spaghetti Squash and steamed Broccoli
Saturday – Hamburger Stroganoff, Brussels sprouts
Sunday – Beef and Broccoli with Rice
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, visit GlutenFreeWeek.
- Next week’s roundup will be back here at CeliacFamily with Christmas/Holiday Favorites as the theme. Share with us your favorite Holiday meals, menus, and dishes, and we’ll share ours.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.