This week, we’re sharing our Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Menus for the Gluten-Free Menu Swap. So, if you haven’t finalized your plans yet, visit Angela’s Kitchen for the roundup of gluten-free menus and ideas for a gluten-free Thanksgiving meal.
I’m not hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year. Instead, I’ll be taking some gluten-free and dairy-free dishes with us to have dinner with family and friends. We’ll be bringing a ham, and a dessert. I haven’t quite figured out the dessert, yet. My son has requested Grandma’s Apple Crumb Pie, but I may have to make a Pumpkin Pie…or maybe a chocolate cream.
For more inspiration, check out these recipe links:
- 2010 Thanksgiving Favorites, including links for Vegetable Side Dish Recipes, Dressing and Stuffing Recipes, and Dessert Recipes
- Thanksgiving Desserts — including links for Gluten-Free Pie Crust Recipes, Crustless Pie Recipes, and Dairy-Free Whipped Cream Recipes
- All Gluten-Free Desserts…All the Time has many wonderful Pie and Tart Recipes — including 40 Pumpkin Pie Recipes that are all gluten-free!
- If you enjoy browsing Pinterest, I have boards for GF Pumpkin Recipes, GF Sides and Vegetables, GF Dessert Recipes, Gluten-Free Pies, and GF Cranberry Recipes you might find helpful in your planning.
My favorite Thanksgiving Recipes at Celiac Family:
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Eating Out (something fast, like Chick-fil-a or Chipotle)
Tuesday – Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday – Roasted Chicken, Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
Friday – Mexican Chicken Pizza and Spinach Salad
Saturday – Teriyaki Chicken Tenders, Rice, Sautéed Broccolini
Sunday – Baked Salmon with a Balsamic Glaze, Yellow Rice, Acorn Squash
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- Next week’s roundup will be back at Celiac Family. The theme will be Turkey.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.