Summer Veggies are on our menus this month for the Gluten-Free Menu Swap. The featured vegetable this week is Tomatoes.
So far, I’ve only harvested two tomatoes from my little garden. They’re just starting to turn red. Fortunately, I only needed one to make Avocado Salsa this weekend. The local market will have to keep me supplied for this week’s menu. I’ve got some more yummy recipes, this time with tomatoes to try.
And some more Gluten-Free Zucchini and Summer Squash Recipes:
- Avocado Salsa (GF, DF, P, V) @ Celiac Family
- Corn Tomato Salad with Avocado and Basil (GF, DF, P, V) @ Gluten Free Gigi
- Garlic Dill Green Bean Tomato Salad (GF, DF, P, V) @ The Pretty Bee
- Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken (GF) @ Celiac Family
- Green Bean, Tomato, Onion, and Basil Summer Salad (GF, DF, P, V) @ Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Mexican Pizza (GF) @ Celiac Family
- Quinoa Salad with Baby Spinach and Grape Tomatoes (GF, DF, P, V) @ Gluten-Free Goddess
- Tomato, Avocado, and Basil Salad (GF, DF, P, V) @ Real Food Whole Life
- Tomato, Onion, and Artichoke Chickpea Salad (GF, DF, V) @ Clean Eating Veggie Girl
- Tomato Pie – SCD & GAPs (GF) @ Jeanette’s Healthy Living
- Zucchini Tomato Casserole with Basil and Garlic (GF, DF, P, V) @ Foods For Long Life
GF = gluten-free; DF = dairy-free; P = paleo; V = vegan
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Tuesday – leftovers
Wednesday – Balsamic Salmon, Rice, Zucchini
Thursday – Grilled Burgers, Red Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts
Friday – Fish & Chips, Green Bean, Tomato, Onion, and Basil Summer Salad
Saturday – Mexican Pizza
Sunday – Pork Chops, Zucchini Tomato Casserole with Basil and Garlic
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at Orgjunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.