It’s getting closer to Halloween, and perhaps some Halloween parties?? Even if you aren’t planning a party, you may be thinking about making something special for Halloween this month. I’ve compiled a list of some fabulously fun Gluten-Free Halloween Treats to try:
- Banana Mummies and Things (GF) at Lexie’s Kitchen and Living
- Caramel Corn Puffs (GF, DF) at Celiac Family
- Ghost Meringue Cookies (GF, DF) at CeliacFamily
- Graveyard Cupcakes and (GF) at Boulder Locavore
- Homemade “Rolo” Vegan Recipe (GF, DF, Vegan) at Oh She Glows
- Jiggly Jell-o Candy Corn (GF) at Self Proclaimed Foodie
- Macaroon “Brains” at Home Grown Families
- Mummy Cupcakes (GF, Sugar-Free) at Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free
- Pistachio Chewy Bites Witches’ Fingers (GF, DF) at Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Pumpkin Chip Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies (GF) at Life Made Sweeter
- Pumpkin Truffles (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at My Whole Food Life
- Spooky Halloween Cut-out Cookies (GF) at Gluten Free Canteen
- Vampire, Spider, and Black Cat Cupcakes (GF) at Simply Gluten-Free
- Witches’ Finger Cookies (GF, Sugar-Free) at Sugar-Free Mom
More Gluten-Free Snacks for Halloween parties:
- Creepy Popcorn Hands (GF, DF) at Sugar Spice and Spilled Milk
- Deviled Egg Eyeballs (GF, DF, Paleo) at Cotter Crunch
- Halloween Stuffed Peppers (GF, DF) at Citronlimette
- Make Your Own Snack Mix/Trail Mix at (GF, DF) CeliacFamily
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins (GF, DF) at CeliacFamily
- Silly Apple Bites at Fork & Beans
Don’t forget to check below our menu for more gluten-free menus, meals, recipes, and ideas for Gluten-Free Halloween Treats.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Chicken Apple Sausage, Onions and Peppers with Spaghetti Squash
Tuesday – Traditional Chili, Corndog muffins
Wednesday – leftovers
Thursday – Parmesan Chicken Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Green Beans
Friday – Pizza, Spinach Salad
Saturday – Balsamic Glazed Salmon, rice, Roasted Asparagus
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Melissa is focused on eating healthier meals this week, so no Transylvania Treats for her. Instead, she’ll be using her Slow-Cooker for Chicken Roast, Italian Pot Roast, and Chicken Chili. Melissa is also planning for Grilled Turkey Veggie Burgers, Chicken Pot Pie, and Skinny Beef Taco Rice Skillet. Sounds good to me!
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free Halloween treats and snacks.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing gluten-free menus, recipes, Halloween Monster Menus, and ideas for Witches’ Brew or Cocktail Concoctions. 🙂
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.