The plan is: “Each week this month, I’m going to try a few recipes that feature spring-time vegetables. Then the following week, I’ll write a quick review on each of the recipes I tried.”
Unfortunately, it didn’t work out for me last week. I had trouble finding radicchio, but my biggest problem was that I was sick last week. My meals were mostly chicken bone broth, applesauce, bananas, and mint tea. So, now that I’m feeling better, let’s try this again. (And hope that my gut can handle it.)
Here’s this week’s Gluten-Free Veggie Recipes I plan to try:
- Grilled Radicchio at Simply Recipes
- Spring Detox Smoothie @ In Sonnet’s Kitchen
- Strawberry Arugula Salad with Sweet Cilantro Dressing @ Gluten-Free Cat
- Turkey Taco Endive Boats @ All Day I Dream About Food
- Wilted Radicchio, Endive, and Asparagus Salad @ Rachael Ray Every Day
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – Turkey Taco Endive Boats
Friday – Popcorn and Spring Detox Smoothies
Saturday – Cilantro Lime Shrimp over rice
Sunday – Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?