This month at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap, we are sharing meals, menus, and recipe links that include various Winter Produce. Last week, I shared gluten-free recipe links for a variety of winter squash. This week, I’m looking to try some new gluten-free recipes with parsnips.
I don’t typically buy and cook parsnips, but I found some yummy-looking recipes to try this week. In fact there are so many recipes I want to try, I may have to make some of them next week.
- Chicken Breast with Honey-Roasted Parsnips and Carrots (GF, DF, Paleo) at SunBasket
- Crock Pot Rosemary Carrot Parsnip Mash (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at Cotter Crunch
- Curried Carrot and Parsnip Soup (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at One Green Planet
- Oven Parsnip Fries with Roasted Garlic and Fresh Parsley at Gluten Free Blondie
- Crispy Parsnip Chips at Dish by Trish
- Potato & Parsnip Healthy Latkes (GF, DF, Vegan) at Pure Ella
- Roast Potatoes, Parsnips, and Carrots (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at Jamie Oliver
- Roasted Fennel and Parsnips (GF, DF, Vegan, Paleo) at Gluten Free Gigi
- Roasted Pork Chops with Apples, Fennel, and Parsnips (GF, DF) at Feel Good Foods
- Vegan Creamy Parsnip Soup (GF, DF, Vegan) at Avocado Pesto
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Beef Stew with garlic toast
Wednesday –leftovers with Wild Rice Salad
Friday – GF Battered Cod with Oven Parsnip Fries with Roasted Garlic and Fresh Parsley, peas
Saturday – Chicken Salad on a bed of Arugula
Valentine’s Day – For a fun treat, we’ll have heart-shaped pancakes and Balsamic Berry Salad.
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there. This week, she talks about how eating a Paleo diet has changed her life for the better. Check out what she and others are doing to live a healthier and happier life on her post this week.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.