This month at the Gluten-Free Menu Swap, we’ve shared menus, ideas, and recipe links for winter produce: winter squash, parsnips, kumquats, and celeriac, or celery root. We’re sharing more winter produce ideas this week. I pulled some of my favorites from last year’s winter produce roundups:
- Buffalo Cauliflower at Maria Mind Body Health
- Detox Salad (Cauliflower, Broccoli, Carrots, Sunflower Seeds, Currants, etc.) at Oh She Glows
- No-Potato Cauliflower Salad (Cauliflower, Celery, eggs, dressing, etc.) at Elana’s Pantry
- Whole Roasted Tandoori Cauliflower with Mint Chutney at My New Roots
- Clementine Sunshine Smoothie at Cookie and Kate
- Coconut Clementine Green Smoothie at Minimalist Baker
- Double Chocolate Clementine Cake at Gluten Free Easily
- Kiwi Crush Smoothie at Daily Bites
- Kiwi Avocado Kale Salad at Gluten-Free Cat
- Kiwi Mango Cucumber Salsa at Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Kiwi Strawberry Fruit Pizza at Celiac Family
- Garlicky Baked Butternut Squash at Oh She Glows
- “Creamy” Butternut Squash Pasta at Simply Gluten-Free
- Maple Glazed Roasted Delicata Squash and Brussels Sprouts at Simply Recipes
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – Seven-Layer Salad with Dill Dressing
Wednesday – leftovers
Thursday – Roasted Chicken with Maple Glazed Roasted Delicata Squash and Brussels Sprouts
Friday – Beef Stew with parsnips
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for winter produce.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free winter squash and other winter produce.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there. This week, she talks about how eating a Paleo diet has changed her life for the better. Check out what she and others are doing to live a healthier and happier life on her post this week.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.