It’s the ever-popular Gluten-Free Cookies and Candy theme this week!
Sweets are always a fun gift to give and receive at the holidays. Don’t let gluten-free food restrictions stop you from making cookies or candy this year. Whether they are for gifts, a cookie exchange party, or just to enjoy during the holidays, there are lots of gluten-free recipes on the internet for some sweet treats. Here are some of the favorites I found:
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Candy (GF) @CeliacFamily
- Christmas Chocolate Bark (GF, DF, Paleo, Vegan) @Elana’s Pantry
- Dairy-Free Chewy Caramels (GF, DF) @Adventures of a Gluten-Free Mom
- Easy Rolo Turtle Candy (GF) @Gluten Free Easily
- Hot Air Candy (Chocolate Covered) (GF) @Gluten Free Gobsmacked
- Peanut Butter, Pretzel, and Chocolate Balls (GF) @Hello Gluten Free
- Really Nice Dairy-Free Fudge (GF, DF) @Gluten Free on a Shoestring
- Rocky Road Candy (GF) @Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Toffee Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie Bars (GF, DF, Vegan) @Oh She Glows
- Cherry Pecan Snowballs (GF) @Simply Gluten-Free
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies (GF, DF) @Eat Good 4 Life
- Gingersnap Cookies (GF, DF) @Angela’s Kitchen
- Hamantaschen Cookies (GF, DF) @GF Jules
- Holiday Chocolate Peppermint Magic Bars (GF) @Boulder Locavore
- Holiday Meringue Cookies (Christmas Tree and Snowman shapes) (GF, DF) @CeliacFamily
- Honey Oat Lace Cookies (GF) @Amy Green
- Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Cherries (GF, DF) @Yammie’s Noshery
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (GF, DF) @Jamie Oliver
- Rice Flour Jam Cookies, aka Thumbprint Cookies, (GF) @KurryLeaves
- Sugar Cookie Recipe for cut-out shapes (GF) @CeliacFamily
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Pork Tenderloin, Spaghetti Squash, Berry Spinach Salad with Poppyseed Dressing
Tuesday – Pizza for a busy concert night!
Wednesday – Grilled Chicken, Wild Rice Salad with Parmesan Dressing
Thursday – Chicken Chili
Friday – Hamburgers, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Sautéed Zucchini
Saturday – Indian Chicken with rice and spinach
Sunday – Spaghetti & Meatballs, Salad with Parmesan Dressing
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free cakes and muffins for holiday gifts.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next week for sharing more gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free Candy and Cookies.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.