This week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap theme is Leeks. Lori is hosting the roundup of gluten-free menus at GlutenFreeWeek.com.
Like onions and garlic, leeks can add a wonderful flavor to soups and and a variety of meals. I don’t often buy and cook with leeks, but I do have plans for them this week. I even found some new recipes to try.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – leftovers
Wednesday – Vegan Potato Leek Soup from the Gluten-Free Goddess, gluten-free garlic bread
Thursday – Spaghetti Carbonara, Tossed Green Salad
Friday – Hamburgers, Roasted New Potatoes with Leeks and Herbs
Sunday – Pork Chops, Quinoa with Broccoli and Mushrooms (and Leeks if I have any left)
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, visit GlutenFreeWeek.com.
- Join us again next week back at CeliacFamily for sharing gluten-free menus and ideas for Super Bowl Party food.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.