The theme for this week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap is another favorite at our house – Garlic. Wendy is writing the roundup for it at Celiacs in the House.
I love the smell of garlic cooking in the kitchen, and it is present in a lot of our meals. I typically double the amount of garlic called for in a recipe. I use it in marinades, sauces, spicy dishes, and not so spicy dishes. This week, it will be in our Shrimp Pasta, Baked Salmon, and Chicken Vindaloo. And if you seem to have an abundance of garlic, you should try Stephanie’s slow-cooker 40-Clove Garlic Chicken.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday - BLT sandwiches served with corn and spinach
Tuesday - Easy Garlic Shrimp Pasta served with steamed broccoli
Wednesday - Hamburgers served with sweet potato fries and green beans
Thursday – Baked Salmon with a Balsamic Glaze served with rice and asparagus
Saturday - Chicken Vindaloo served with Basmati Rice
Sunday – Leftover Buffet
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Celiacs in the House.
- Next week’s GF Menu Swap will be back here at Celiac Family with Mint as the theme.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.