It’s Spring Break at my house this week. The kids are out of school and my husband is home, too! It’s busy, busy, busy, so let me get right to it. The theme for this week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap is Easter, and it’s being hosted by Angela at Angela’s Kitchen.
I’m looking forward to hosting the Easter meal and celebration at my house this week. We’ll have an egg hunt for the kids and a holiday meal that will probably have more food than we can eat at one meal. For the meal, we’ll have a HoneyBaked Ham, Red Potato and Green Bean Salad, Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Baskets with Chocolate Eggs. Other family members joining us will fill in the menu with appetizers, salads, and some additional favorite dishes. For more ideas of gluten-free dishes to serve at holiday meals, visit the roundup at Angela’s Kitchen this week.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday - Burgers served with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Corn on the Cob
Tuesday – Eating Out
Thursday – Baked Parmesan Chicken Nuggets served with French Fries
Friday - Marinated Beef Strips and Broccoli Stir-Fried and served over rice
Saturday - Leftover Buffet
Sunday – Easter Meal: HoneyBaked Ham, Red Potato and Green Bean Salad, Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Baskets with Chocolate Eggs, plus maybe a Spinach Salad, Deviled Eggs, Roasted Vegetables, etc.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- Next week’s GF Menu Swap will be back here at Celiac Family with Avocado as the theme.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.