The spring weather is warming up, and it is time to Get Your Grill On! That is the theme for this week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap. Be sure to visit Angela’s Kitchen for the roundup of meal plans.
Looks like it’s going to be plenty warm for grilling outdoors this week. And, if the rain rolls in, I’ll pull out my Cast-Iron Grill Pan to grill on the cook top. Most of the meals I grill are pretty simple: Burgers, steaks, marinated flank steak, chicken breasts, potato slices, corn on the cob, etc. I’ll be checking out ideas from everyone else just to change things up a bit.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – French Toast served with Tropical Fruit Salad
Tuesday – Grilled Beef Kabobs served with Brown Rice
Thursday – Tuscan Chicken served with green beans
Friday – Grilled Burgers served with corn on the cob and French fries
Saturday – Chicken Teriyaki served with Rice and Broccoli
Sunday – Leftover Buffet
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- Next week’s GF Menu Swap will be at Celiacs in the House with Mushrooms as the theme.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.