The Gluten-Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Cheryl at Gluten Free Goodness this week. The theme is Plums.
I haven’t bought plums in a while. Seems like I haven’t been very good at choosing ripe ones in the past and have been disappointed. I probably got excited to see them in the stores and bought them too early in the season. So, this week, I’ll stop by the farmer’s produce stand and see if they have any. If not, I’ll pick some up at the grocery store. I used to enjoy them raw as a snack, so I hope to find some good ones.
Either way, I’ll be trying Sea’s recipe for Plum Cobbler. It uses Pamela’s Baking Mix for the crust, which I just happen to have in the pantry. This week, I’m also getting inspiration from other gluten-free blogs, sites, and friends. If you’re looking for some new ideas, check out the recipes on their sites. And, of course, don’t forget to check out the Gluten-Free Menu Swap at Gluten-Free Goodness and Menu Plan Monday at OrgJunkie.com.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – Hamburgers, French Fries, Green Beans
Wednesday - Pork Chops with Nancy’s Tropical Black Bean Salad and Jasmine Rice
Thursday – Flank Steak, Potato Wedges, Steamed Broccoli
Sunday – leftovers
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Gluten Free Goodness.
- The theme for next week’s GF Menu Swap is Peaches at Celiac Family.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.