Last weekend, we took a surprise trip to Disney World. We had a wonderful time, but I’m happy to be home. Now I need to work on decorating the house for Christmas and finishing up the Christmas shopping. Looks like another easy week of cooking for me.
Monday – Cilantro Lime Shrimp
A quick and easy dinner is always good for Mondays. Serving Cilantro Lime Shrimp over rice noodles with steamed broccoli.
Thursday – Pork Chops with Black Beans
Boneless pork chops cooked with black beans, salsa and cilantro. Serving with rice and green beans.
Wednesday – Fish Sticks
Using gluten-free bread crumbs to coat fish strips and bake until crispy. Serving with Brussels sprouts and corn.
Tuesday – Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Slow-cooked pork shoulder shredded and served on gluten-free buns with barbecue sauce. Serving with sweet potatoes and green beans.
Friday – Leftover Night
Pulling everything out of the refrigerator so everyone can choose their own leftover meal.
Sunday – Pizza
Once again, trying a new recipe for pizza.
Need more menu ideas?
- Esther at Lilac Kitchen is hosting the Gluten-Free Menu Swap this week with the theme ingredient of suet. I don’t even know how to comment on suet. It isn’t something I’ve ever used in cooking. Check out her menu plan this week to see what she’s cooking with it.
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.
More from Celiac Family:
- This is the last week to enter the Betty Crocker Dessert Mix Giveaway at Celiac Family. Check out my review of the mixes and add your own thoughts.
- I’m hosting the Gluten-Free Menu Swap next week, so please join us. The theme ingredient will be cinnamon (but you don’t have to include it in your menu to participate). For the rules and past week roundups, check out the menu swap headquarters hosted at Gluten Free Goodness. Thanks to Cheryl for continuing to organize this fun roundup of gluten-free meals every week.