This week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Cheryl at Gluten Free Goodness, and the theme is Citrus.
Great! I’m using it as inspiration to accomplish three things:
- Use up some limes and lemons that have been sitting around and need to be eaten.
- Boost up our immune systems with some extra vitamin C. I’m going to pick up some clementines at the store this week to get a little more into our meals.
- Drink more water. With the weather getting colder and drier, I’ll encourage some extra hydration and add slices of lemon to our water.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday - Quick and Easy Cilantro Lime Shrimp over Rice Noodles and Broccoli
Tuesday – Flank Steak served with Spinach Salad with Clementines
Wednesday – Socca Pizza served with leftover spinach salad
Thursday – Lemon Chicken Thighs served with rice and green beans
Friday – Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Kale Chips and Pineapple
Saturday - Chili with Cornbread
Sunday - Leftover Buffet
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
- Thanks to Cheryl for hosting this week’s GF Menu Swap at Gluten Free Goodness with Citrus as the theme.
- Next week’s roundup is being hosted here, at Celiac Family, with Holiday Favorites as the theme.
- I’ve updated the Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page with the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.