The Gluten-Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Angela at Angela’s Kitchen this week. The theme is Holiday Favorites. Are there any recipes that you wait until the holidays to make? I hate to repeat what I’ve already shared this season. But, just in case you missed them, here are the holiday themes we’ve recently shared:
- Thanksgiving Desserts at Celiac Family
- Favorite Side/Vegetable Dish at Gluten Free Goodness
- Breakfast/Brunch at Angela’s Kitchen
- Thanksgiving Leftovers at Celiac Family
- Holiday Cookies at Extraordinary Life
- Appetizers at Celiac Family
If there are any favorites that I haven’t yet shared, it must be chocolate. In my mind, a holiday isn’t complete without at least a little chocolate to share.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Thursday - Fish Sticks, Steak Fries, Green Peas
Friday - Pizza with Spinach Salad
Saturday - Curry Chicken with Peaches served over Jasmine Rice
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- The theme for next week’s GF Menu Swap is Holiday Drinks at Celiac Family. Join us for ideas of warm and comforting, festive, or alcoholic drinks.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.