It was another busy week at our house with plenty of holiday activities to get us in the Christmas spirit: a visit with Santa, holiday shopping, designing Christmas cards and photo gifts, decorating the Christmas tree, decorating the house, and baking holiday meringue cookies.
I’ve got more fun planned for this week, too, including more Holiday Treats. As we finish up the Snowman and Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies we made last week, we’ll bake and decorate some traditional sugar cookies to munch on and share this week. Boy, I am really going to have to join up with Cheryl’s December Sanity Challenge this week!
This week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Angela at Angela’s Kitchen. She has already made lots of cookies and treats and has them ready for the taking in her freezer. Check out the roundup of gluten-free Holiday Treats that she and other gluten-free bloggers are making this season.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday - Parmesan Chicken Nuggets, Roasted Potatoes and Green Peas
Tuesday – Baked Ham and Quinoa with Broccoli and Mushrooms
Wednesday – Beef and Vegetable Soup with Against the Grain Baguettes
Thursday – Pancakes with a Fruit Salad (and maybe some leftover ham slices)
Friday – Wild Rice and Artichoke Salad served with Grilled Chicken Strips
Saturday - Fried Fish Bites served with Debbi’s Broccoli Apple Slaw
Sunday - Leftover Buffet
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
- Thanks to Angela for hosting this week’s GF Menu Swap at Angela’s Kitchen with Holiday Treats as the theme.
- Next week’s roundup is being hosted at Gluten Free Goodness with Citrus as the theme.
- I’ve updated the Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page with the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.