Pineapple is the theme for the Gluten-Free Menu Swap this week. The roundup is here this week, so be sure to check below for links to other bloggers’ gluten-free menus.
Pineapple. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways….
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Hamburgers served with French fries and a Tropical Fruit Salad
Tuesday – Grilled Chicken with Avocado slices served with quinoa
Wednesday – Slow-Cooked Pineapple Pork Tenderloin served with leftover quinoa
Thursday – Pizza made with Bob’s Red Mill Mix, served with a Spinach Salad
Friday – Tilapia with a warm mango salsa, served with Basmati Rice
Saturday – Leftover Buffet
Sunday – Indian Chicken served with Basmati Rice and Broccoli
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Wendy at Celiacs in the House is also enjoying pineapple in her smoothies. I need to try freezing pineapple like she does, not to mention roasting pineapple for a tasty dessert! Also on her menu this week is A PF Chang’s copycat recipe for Spicy Chicken, Elana’s Cod Piccata, and Stephanie’s Pesto Minestrone.
Paige at Not Missing a Thing! gets a night off from cooking while she eats at a friend’s house. Maybe that will give her some extra time to satisfy her urge to do some baking. The rest of her menu includes Chicken Italiano, Chili and Cornbread, baked potatoes, and her daughter’s favorite Creamy Chicken Pie.
Rachel at Rachel Cooks is joining us this week with a full menu of warm meals, starting with Cheesy Chicken Chowder. She’s also baking gluten-free cornbread muffins to serve with it. Pizza Casserole, Buffalo Chicken Chili, Baked Ziti, and Herbed Pork Roast also have a place on her menu this week.
Emily at Our Frugal Happy Life is joining us this week with recipe links for Chicken and Rice with Cheese Sauce, Pizza Sloppy Joes, and Fiesta Chicken with Rice. She also has an Italian Shepherd’s Pie on her menu that sounds good.
Thanks to all who contributed to the menu swap this week. Come back next week when we’ll be talking about potatoes.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Next week’s theme will be Potatoes at Celiac Family.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.