Cheryl is hosting the Gluten-Free Menu Swap roundup this week with the theme of Hazelnuts at Gluten Free Goodness.
I don’t typically use hazelnuts in my cooking. In fact, when I think of hazelnuts, I think of chocolate. Is that bad? I obviously need to think about using them in other ways. Maybe I can find a way to add them to my salads this week. Or perhaps consider using a hazelnut meal to coat fish. But, for now, I’m just thinking about making Elana’s Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes. 🙂 For more variety of ideas using hazelnuts, check out Cheryl’s roundup at Gluten Free Goodness.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli
Tuesday – Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Rainbow Apple Salad
Wednesday – Fish Tacos with Angela’s Red Cabbage Slaw
Friday – Pizza with leftover salad
Saturday – Cilantro Lime Shrimp served over Spaghetti Squash
Sunday – leftovers
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Gluten Free Goodness.
- The theme for next week’s GF Menu Swap is Lemon at Celiac Family.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.