Cheryl is hosting the Gluten-Free Menu Swap roundup this week with the theme of Hazelnuts at Gluten Free Goodness.
I don’t typically use hazelnuts in my cooking. In fact, when I think of hazelnuts, I think of chocolate. Is that bad? I obviously need to think about using them in other ways. Maybe I can find a way to add them to my salads this week. Or perhaps consider using a hazelnut meal to coat fish. But, for now, I’m just thinking about making Elana’s Flourless Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes. For more variety of ideas using hazelnuts, check out Cheryl’s roundup at Gluten Free Goodness.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday - Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli
Tuesday – Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Rainbow Apple Salad
Wednesday - Fish Tacos with Angela’s Red Cabbage Slaw
Friday - Pizza with leftover salad
Saturday - Cilantro Lime Shrimp served over Spaghetti Squash
Sunday – leftovers
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Gluten Free Goodness.
- The theme for next week’s GF Menu Swap is Lemon at Celiac Family.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.