Happy New Year! The first Gluten-Free Menu Swap of the year is being hosted by Wendy at Celiacs in the House. The theme is Eat More Produce.
That sounds like a great item to start my list of New Year Resolutions. And I’ve taken a few from my December Sanity Challenge to add to my list.
- Eat More Produce – at least 5 servings a day (I will use my new Blender to make smoothies for snacks, and add veggies to sauces.)
- Exercise at least 30 minutes, 3x a week. (Walking, Yoga, Dancing, etc.)
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep every night.
- Schedule at least one hour a week to just relax and have fun. (Hire a sitter, if necessary.)
- Get the kids to help more with household chores. (Use Saturday mornings to catch up on weekly chores.)
- Review and adjust my goals monthly.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Pulled Pork Sandwiches served with Kale Chips and Corn
Tuesday – Rotisserie Chicken served with roasted cauliflower and Rainbow Apple Salad.
Wednesday – Gumbo served with garlic bread
Thursday – Fish Sticks served with roasted Brussels sprouts
Friday – Chili served with cornbread mini-muffins
Saturday – Chicken Nuggets served with green beans
Sunday – Leftover Buffet
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
- Thanks to Wendy for hosting this week’s GF Menu Swap at Celiacs in the House with Eat More Produce as the theme.
- I’m going to continue the Eat More Produce theme, by choosing Broccoli as the theme for next week’s roundup. It will be here at Celiac Family.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. There are still dates open for January and February. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.