The Gluten-Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Angela at Angela’s Kitchen this week. The theme is Salads.
We are on the road again this week. This should be the last of it for the summer. It’s been a fun sumer with the family. I am well rested and ready to get to work unpacking and getting settled in our new home. And after eating out more than usual, I am looking forward to making smoothies and salads (and all things natural) to get myself back to normal.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday - Eating Out – Chick-fil-a’s grilled chicken nuggets for the kids, grilled chicken salads for the adults
Wednesday - Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Rainbow Apple Salad
Friday - Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Vegetables, Tropical Fruit Salad
Saturday - Pizza with a Strawberry Spinach Salad
Sunday - Egg Salad Sandwiches with leftover side salads
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- The theme for next week’s GF Menu Swap is Blueberries at Celiac Family.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.