The Gluten-Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Angela at Angela’s Kitchen this week. The theme is Picnic and Camping Foods.
We are on the road, so my post is going to have to be quick. The first thing that comes to mind for camping food is trail mix. Made with a variety of your favorite gluten-free snacks, it’s great traveling food, too!
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – Baked Teriyaki Chicken Tenders served with Rice and Broccoli
Wednesday – Grilled Steaks, Baked Potatoes, Spinach Salad
Thursday – Another night of Eating Out – Bonefish, maybe?
Friday – Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Vegetables
Sunday – Pizza and a Spinach Salad
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- The theme and location of next week’s GF Menu Swap is still being determined. Check back later for updates.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.