I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend. We’ve had a nice warm weekend to soak up the sunshine and Vitamin D. The Gluten-Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Angela at Angela’s Kitchen this week. The theme is Memorial Day. What are you eating for the holiday? We are grilling meats and enjoying snack foods with fresh fruit and veggies.
- Caramel Corn Puffs
- Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- Beef Kabobs
- Potato Salad for a Crowd
- Cold Wild Rice Salad
- Fruit Pizza Dessert with blueberries and strawberries for a Red, White and Blue effect
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday - Grilled Burgers and Chicken Breasts served with chips and Avocado Salsa
Tuesday - Baked Teriyaki Chicken Tenders served with Rice and Broccoli
Wednesday - Pizza made with Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust Mix, Spinach Salad
Thursday – Waffles served with bacon and Tropical Black Bean Salad
Friday - Salmon with a Balsamic Glaze served with quinoa and asparagus
Saturday - Eating Out
Sunday – Leftovers
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- Next week’s GF Menu Swap will be at Celiac Family with Sweet (Bell) Peppers as the theme.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.