Mushrooms is the theme for this week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap. Wendy is writing the roundup for it at Celiacs in the House. Wendy is also participating in 10 Days of Gluten Free. For ten days, she and nine other bloggers are offering tips and advice on living gluten-free. Check out all the great ideas and links Wendy has for menu planning!
For this week’s mushroom theme, I’m going to try a new recipe I found from Silvana Nardone that looks really good: Roasted Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Roll-ups. Can’t wait to give it a try. Also this week, I’m adding mushrooms to a pizza and a quinoa dish, and maybe the egg and hash brown casserole, too.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday - Steak Fajitas with onions and peppers served with Avocado Salsa
Tuesday – Grilled hamburgers, served with sweet potato fries and corn on the cob
Wednesday - Silvana Nardone’s Roasted Mushroom-stuffed Chicken Roll-ups served with Rice and Broccoli
Thursday – Pizza with pepperoni, mushrooms, and black olives
Friday - Steamed Shrimp served with Broccoli Mushroom Quinoa
Saturday - Eating Out
Sunday – Happy Mother’s Day! Egg and Hashbrowns Casserole
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Celiacs in the House.
- Next week’s GF Menu Swap will be back here at Celiac Family with Spinach as the theme.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.