Thanksgiving is next week, and the Gluten-Free Menu Swap is continuing with holiday themes. Cheryl is hosting the roundup this week with the theme of Thanksgiving Vegetables and Sides at Gluten Free Goodness.
My all-time favorites for Thanksgiving have to be Cheesy Broccoli Mushroom Casserole and Sweet Potato Casserole with Brown Sugar Pecan and Marshmallow topping. OK, I like Mashed Potatoes, too. For something a little less traditional, you might like my easy recipe for Quick Quinoa with Broccoli and Mushrooms.
Lately, I’ve been creating Pinterest boards based on our weekly menu themes. If you enjoy Pinterest, or just want to check it out, you’ll find this week’s theme board @http://pinterest.com/celiacfamily/gf-sides-and-vegetables/. I’ll keep adding recipes to the boards as I find them.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday - Ham served with Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
Tuesday - Jerk Chicken with Spaghetti Squash
Saturday - Chicken Enchilada Soup made with leftover Chicken from Wednesday
Sunday – leftovers
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Gluten Free Goodness.
- The theme for next week’s GF Menu Swap is Breakfast/Brunch at Angela’s Kitchen.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.