The Gluten-Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Angela at Angela’s Kitchen this week. The theme is Breakfast and Brunch. If you have family or friends staying at your home this week, or maybe for the holidays next month, you may be wondering what to serve for a gluten-free breakfast or brunch. Here are some ideas of what we like to serve: (And, don’t forget the bacon!)
Banana Coffee Cake
Beignets (fried bread dough dusted with sugar)
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins (easily made with pureed Pumpkin or Sweet Potatoes instead of Bananas)
Pancakes or Waffles
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Pork Chops with Black Beans, Roasted Potato Wedges, Green Beans
Tuesday – Grilled Chicken with Wild Rice Salad
Wednesday – Grilled Steaks, Home Fries, Asparagus
Thursday – Happy Thanksgiving! We’ll be with family and having quite a feast: Turkey, Ham, Sweet Potato Casserole, Broccoli Casserole, Cornbread and Sausage Stuffing (gluten-free like this one at Andrea’s Recipes), Mashed Potatoes, Berry Fruit Salad, Cranberry Sauce, Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, and maybe a birthday cake for my niece, too!
Friday – Leftovers
Saturday – Pizza with Spinach Salad
Sunday – Eating Out
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- The theme for next week’s GF Menu Swap is Thanksgiving Leftovers at Celiac Family. Join us for ideas of how to use leftovers to create new and tasty meals.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.