The Gluten-Free Menu Swap is being hosted by Angela at Angela’s Kitchen this week.
Eggs is her chosen theme. We use eggs quite a bit in our meals, though it varies from week to week. For breakfast this week, I’ll be making French toast as well as scrambled eggs. I’ll also have some hard-boiled eggs for my husband to take to work.
For dinner this week, I’ll be adding slices of hard-cooked eggs to our Spinach Salad. I’ll also be making a casserole with eggs and hash browns this week.
Some other ideas for using eggs:
UPDATE: I almost forgot my meringue cookies made with egg whites! Quick, easy, and super fun to make!
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Using leftover chicken to make Paige’s Creamy Chicken served over roasted red potatoes, and steamed green beans
Tuesday – Pizza using Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix served with Spinach Salad
Wednesday – Chicken Nuggets, French fries, steamed broccoli
Friday – Fish Sticks, French fries, and peas
Sunday – Leftovers
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For the roundup of menu plans this week, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- The theme for next week’s GF Menu Swap is Nuts at Celiac Family.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.