The Gluten Free Menu Swap is here this week, and the theme is squash. I don’t eat a lot of squash. I usually only buy it when I’m working with a recipe that calls for it. I do like to cook acorn squash, but I haven’t gotten a good response from my kids. So this week, I thought I’d try something different. I’ll try making Linda’s Butternut Squash Bread and Amy’s Slow-Cooker Spaghetti Squash.
Have some great ideas for cooking squash? Link up or share them in the comments. Check the roundup below to see what other bloggers are doing with squash this week.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Egg and Hashbrown Casserole served with a fruit salad
Tuesday – Chili served with Butternut Squash Bread
Wednesday – Roasted Chicken served with Broccoli and Mushroom Quinoa
Thursday – Chicken, Shrimp and Sausage Gumbo served with rice
Saturday – Eating out
Sunday – Leftover Buffet
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Cheryl at Gluten Free Goodness isn’t eating any squash this week, which is good since she’s allergic to it. But she did post a picture of some little pumpkins she harvested this year. Instead of squash this week, Cheryl will be eating Chicken with Kale Pesto, Chicken and sauteed fennel, and Beef Stew.
Well, it looks like that’s it for the GF Menu Swap this week. However, I did see some other gluten-free menus this week at the blogs below, so check them out.
And I found these squash recipes posted, too!
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to me at celiacfamily AT gmail DOT com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- For next week’s roundup, continue to check with Cheryl at Gluten Free Goodness where she manages the Gluten-Free Menu Swap.
- Beginning October 17, I’ll be coordinating the Gluten-Free Menu Swap. If you want to sign up to host future weeks, just send me an email with your chosen date and theme. I’ll have a new page with the schedule posted soon.
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.