The Gluten-Free Menu Swap theme this week is Plums. Visit Cheryl at Gluten Free Goodness for the roundup of gluten-free menus.
This week, I am making a Spinach Salad with Plum Slices and Avocado Slices. I’m also planning to make this Plum Sauce I found for Pancakes. And, if I still have plums leftover, I’ll be making a Plum Pie with the Pillsbury® Gluten-Free Pie Dough I received last week. Can’t wait to give it a try.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Pulled Pork, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli
Tuesday – Roasted Chicken Legs and Thighs, Zucchini and Summer Squash Saute
Wednesday – Hamburgers, Spinach Plum and Avocado Salad
Thursday – Cilantro Lime Shrimp, Rice Noodles, Green Beans
Friday – Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli
Saturday – Pancakes with Plum Sauce, Bacon, Hash browns
Sunday – leftovers
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, visit Gluten Free Goodness.
- Next week’s roundup will be at Mom’s Plans. The theme will be Apples.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.