The theme for this week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap is Rhubarb. I am not a big fan of rhubarb, but that’s probably only because I don’t usually have it around to eat. I don’t have a garden, and I haven’t seen it in the grocery stores yet this year. I’ve enjoyed it when paired with other fruits in jams and pies (like blueberry and strawberry). Lately, I’ve been thinking about trying to make Rhubarb muffins. I was delighted to see that Angela has a recipe for Rhubarb Streusel Muffins on her site. I’m anxious to give them a try, so I’ll be scouring the produce department to see if the rhubarb is available yet. If not, I may have to wait until the Farmers’ Market opens in May. This week, you will find the gluten-free menu roundup and more rhubarb recipes at Angela’s Kitchen.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Wednesday — Grilled Steaks, Red Potato and Green Bean Salad
Thursday — Easy Garlic Shrimp Pasta with Broccoli
Friday — Pizza served with a Strawberry Spinach Salad
Saturday — Indian Chicken, Quinoa
Sunday — leftovers
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- Next week’s roundup will be back at Celiac Family. The theme will be Peas.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.