This week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap theme is Salads. And, I am ready for springtime salads! Now, if only Mother Nature would cooperate with some springtime weather. 🙂 Angela is hosting the roundup at Angela’s Kitchen.
In addition to the salads I have on this week’s menu, you may want to try one of these yummy recipes:
- Berry Fruit Salad
- Corn and Black Bean Salad
- My Favorite Egg Salad
- Curried Chicken Salad
- Potato Salad
- Seven Layer Salad with Creamy Dill Dressing
- Southwestern Chicken Salad
Also, if you’re looking for some gluten-free recipes to help celebrate Mardi Gras on Tuesday, you might want to try one or all of these: Beignets, King Cake, Gumbo, Red Beans and Rice. We’re going to celebrate with Pancakes!
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday — Grilled Chicken with Avocado, Wild Rice Salad with Parmesan Dressing
Wednesday — Rotisserie Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli
Sunday — Leftover Night
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- Join us again next week at CeliacFamily.com for sharing gluten-free menus and ideas for using Potatoes in your meals.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.