It’s been so long since I’ve posted a recipe, I almost forgot what to do. It took a little longer than expected, but I managed to figure it out. 😉
I made these years ago for a fun tea party. They are so good, I don’t know why I waited so long to make them again.
Savory Herb Sandwich Spread Recipe
4 oz. (1/2 Cup) Tofutti Milk-Free Better Than Cream Cheese (in the yellow tub)
1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
1 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp dried Dill Weed
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Chill in a sealed container in the refrigerator for a couple hours to let the flavors mingle.
- Spread onto your favorite gluten-free bread or crackers, and top with fresh vegetables.
- For an extra smooth texture use an electric mixer or blender to combine the ingredients.
- Store leftover spread in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Layer vegetables (cucumbers, sweet peppers, tomatoes, etc.) for a stacked sandwich.
- Use a variety of finely chopped or julienned vegetables for a festive look. (Carrots and Black Olives for Halloween, Broccoli and Sweet Red Pepper for Christmas, etc.)
- Use a cookie cutter to cut your sandwich into fun-shaped finger sandwiches.
- Makes a great dip for you favorite vegetables, chips, and crackers, too.