I was tagged by MarylandCeliac at Gluten-Free Optimist to reveal “Seven Things You May Not Know About Me.” The rules are simple. Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post. Simply share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven people at the end of your post and let them know they’ve been tagged. And have fun! So, here it goes:
- I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee, but hate the taste. Hot Chocolate or tea for me, please.
- I am a chocoholic. I love everything chocolate, and always have some in the house. Dark chocolate is best, of course.
- As I was starting the gluten-free diet, the first gluten-free recipe I had to find was for chocolate chip cookies. When making a big lifestyle change, you’ve got to have some comfort food, right?
- I’m an Air Force brat and wife. I’ve had a lot of practice of adapting to change.
- I graduated from the University of Nebraska (Go Big Red!) with majors in Advertising and Consumer Science. I worked in advertising and marketing for 10 years before my children were born.
- I don’t have any food allergies (that I know of), but took allergy shots for several years for various allergies to Mother Nature.
- When my son was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, I hoped I had finally found the answer to my own lactose intolerance and IBS symptoms. I’m better on a gluten-free diet, but still have to limit my lactose and still have the occasional flare up.
Since I just got started with twitter, I thought this would be a good way to get to know people I follow and who follow me on twitter. Here are the seven people I am tagging.