The Gluten-Free Menu Swap theme this week is Stir-Fry. Visit Angela’s Kitchen for the roundup of gluten-free menus. I just got back from vacation, and after a week of eating on the road, I think Stir-Fry is just what I need. Sugar-filled snacks, sodas, and other processed foods have me feeling the need to adjust my diet. So this week, our meals will mainly be fresh fruits and vegetables with a little meat. Smoothies, Salads, and Stir-Fry meals are just what I need.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Chicken stir-fried with carrots, celery, onion, garlic, and spinach (cooked like The Pioneer Woman) served with cauliflower rice
Tuesday – Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken, Sautéed Peppers and Onions, served with paleo corn tortillas
Wednesday – Pulled Pork, Sweet Potato Fries, Melon Salad
Thursday – Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry, Rice
Friday – Pizza, Spinach Salad with Strawberries
Saturday – Bacon-wrapped Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Green Beans
Sunday – leftovers
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, visit Angela’s Kitchen.
- Next week’s roundup will be back at Celiac Family. The theme will be Grapes.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.