Are you ready for some football? I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to the Super Bowl matchup next Sunday. Go Broncos!
For this week’s Gluten-Free Menu Swap, I thought we could share some ideas for gluten-free party snack food. So, whether you are hosting a Super Bowl party, taking food to a Super Bowl party, or simply making some snacks to eat while watching the game at home, here are some ideas for keeping it Gluten Free.
Appetizers & Snacks
- Avocado Salsa at Celiac Family
- Caramel Corn Puffs at Celiac Family
- Make Your Own Snack Mix at Celiac Family
- Not Just Any Old Hummus and Easy Hummus Trio at Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free
- Nachos with Guacamole at Celiac Family
- Corn and Black Bean Salad at Celiac Family
- Gluten-Free Egg Rolls at Celiac Family
- Snack Crackers, Spinach Balls, Pretzels Bites and more at Gluten-Free on a Shoestring
- Pizza Bites, using Pillsbury Gluten-Free Pizza Dough at Celiac Family
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Pizza at The W.H.O.L.E. Gang
- Mexican Pizza at Celiac Family
- Pizza Muffins at Gluten Free Easily
- Party Dogs (hot dogs wrapped in pizza dough) at Celiac Family
- Chicken Nuggets at Celiac Family
- Slow-Cooked Chicken Tacos at Celiac Family
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches at Celiac Family
- Chili and Cornbread
- White, Chicken Chili at Celiac Family
- Football Cake Pops at Elana’s Pantry
- Super Bowl Cake and Football Player Cookies at Jules Gluten Free
- Fruit Pizza at Celiac Family
Be sure to check out the Gluten-Free Menu Swap roundup below, where there will be more gluten-free menus and recipe links for Gluten-Free meals.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Tuesday – leftovers
Wednesday – Beef Tacos, Avocado Salsa
Thursday – Hamburgers, Fries, Tropical Fruit Salad
Friday – Easy Garlic Shrimp Pasta, Sautéed Spinach
Saturday – Thick Crust Pizza with Pepperoni and Black Olives
Super Bowl Sunday – Chicken Wings and Drummies, Baked Potato Skins, Roasted Broccoli
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Mom’s Plans: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Menu
Although not planned as a Super Bowl food, I think Melissa’s Stacked Tacos would be a great idea to feed some football fans. Filling the remainder of her weekly menu plan is Hamburger Soup, Beef Roast with Veggies, Chicken and Rice Soup, and Italian Sausage and Red Peppers.
The Peaceful Mom: Simple Gluten-Free Menu
Crock-Pot food is always a good option for football parties, and Kimberlee has some good ones on her menu this week: Sweet and Spicy Slow-Cooker Chicken, Crock Pot Ribs, and Crockpot Chili. You’ll also find Ham and Spinach Pasta, Chuck Roast with Mashed Potatoes, Pan-Fried Pork Chops, and Chebe Bread Pizza.
The Gluten Free Week: Gluten-Free
Lori is sharing some of her recipes that would be great for a football (or any) party: Baked Chicken Taquitos, Chili, Chili Nachos, and Sweet Potato Wedges. Her menu this week looks just as tasty, with Turkey Burgers, Chicken Fried Rice, Chef Salad, Lentil Soup, Salmon with Rice Pilaf, and Bean Burritos.
The Girl Who Couldn’t Eat Anything: eating without Gluten, Dairy, Peanuts, Oats, or Meat
Elisabeth won’t be watching the Super Bowl this weekend, but she did share a yummy snack recipe that she enjoys — make-your-own Baked Chili Cheese flavored Fritos. For meals this week, Elisabeth is making Oven-Fried Fish/Chicken, Sloppy Joe’s, Potato Soup, Tuna Apple Salad, Pizza, Smoothie and Popcorn.
Check back later to see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus this week.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us again next week at Celiac Family for sharing gluten-free menus and ideas for using Brussels Sprouts in your menus.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme.
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.