I couldn’t decide what to share this week — soups or drink recipes — so, I found some of each. I think these would all be fun for a Halloween party. And the Soup Shooters, of course, would also make a nice, warm bowl of soup for little ghosts and goblins to eat before a cool evening of trick-or-treating.
- Bloody Soup Shots (GF, DF) by Women’s Day Kitchen at Delish
- Butternut Squash Soup with Bacon (GF) at Martha Stewart
- Pistachio Soup (green slime, perhaps?) (GF, DF, Vegan) at HGTV
- Pumpkin Soup Shooters with Crispy Baked Chickpeas (GF, DF, Vegan) at Skinny Ms.
Addams Family-Friendly Drinks (aka non-alcoholic)
- Candy Corn Punch (GF) at Nellie Bellie
- Color-Changing Witches’ Brew (GF, DF, Vegan, Sugar-Free) at LoCarb, So Simple!
- Easy Vampire Blood Drink for Kids (GF, DF) at Kid-Friendly Things To Do
- Gummy Worm Punch (GF, DF) at Bitz and Giggles
- Lemon Slime Halloween Punch (GF) at Make Bake Celebrate
Cocktail Concoctions for the Adult Ghosts and Goblins
- Blood of Vampires (GF, DF) at Eggs & Herbs
- Candy Corn Cocktail (GF) at Tammilee Tips
- Caramel Apple Sangria (GF, DF) at The Wholesome Dish
- Pumpkin Party Martini (GF, DF) at Hungry Couple
- Purple People Eater (GF, DF) at Columbus Alive
Don’t forget to check below our menu for more gluten-free menus, meals, recipes, and ideas for Gluten-Free Halloween soups and drinks.
Celiac Family’s Menu This Week:
Monday – Grilled Chicken, Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli
Tuesday – Grilled Fish, Wild Rice Salad
Wednesday – Tomato Basil Soup, BLT sandwiches
Thursday – Eating Out
Friday – Red Beans and Rice, Green Beans
Saturday –Butternut Squash Soup with Bacon
Gluten Free Menu Swap Roundup
Come back later to check this week’s post and see who else may be sharing their gluten-free menus, recipe links, and ideas for gluten-free Halloween soups and drinks.
Want to join Gluten-Free Menu Swap?
- For this week’s roundup, email your menu link to celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or, simply put your menu link in the comments below.
- Join us next month for sharing gluten-free menus, recipes, and ideas for Thanksgiving Celebrations.
- The Gluten-Free Menu Swap Page has the current schedule of themes and hosts. If you’d like to host a future week, please send me an email (celiacfamily[AT]gmail[DOT]com) with your preferred date and theme. We welcome suggested themes, too!
Need more menu ideas?
- Laura at OrgJunkie.com hosts Menu Plan Monday every week. You’ll find links to hundreds of meal plans (not necessarily gluten-free) there.
- Or, check out some of my past menu plans.